Welcome to Mercure Bolton Last Drop Village Hotel and Spa, a traditional hotel, converted from an 18th century farmhouse. It is set in a quaint local town boasting cobbled streets, craft shops, booksellers, antique shops and breathtaking views of the West Pennine Moors. The hotel has a cocktail bar, the Drop Inn Pub, full Leisure & Spa facilities and is a short drive from Manchester city centre. Carriages Restaurant offers traditional a la carte and table d'hote menus. Enjoy a drink in the adjoining cocktail bar whilst making your selection. The wine list will satisfy all tastes. Come and spoil yourself with some classic dishes made with local Lancashire and British produce.
Useful information :
- Practical informationCar park - TV - Internet/Wi-Fi - Major credit cards accepted
- On-siteRestaurant - Bar - Lounge - Spa
- Getting thereNearest rail station: Bromley Rail Station (2 miles)
Manchester: 19 miles (37mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Mercure Bolton Lastdropvillage
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™