The Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa is a 175 room, 4-star hotel in Blackburn. Housed in a 700 year old country manor, great care has been taken in modernising the hotel in order to maintain the original charm and character whilst not skimping on any of today’s modern conveniences such as internet access and flat-screen satellite televisions. The Cameo Restaurant is famed for its international cuisine and its Lancashire delicacies and has been awarded a rosette for its cuisine. Using only the finest ingredients, the Executive Chef offers the widest possible choice to suit your tastes. It is elegantly decorated enhancing its charm and offering an inviting dining environment.
Useful information :
- Practical informationCar park - TV - Internet/Wi-Fi - Major credit cards accepted
- On-siteRestaurant - Bar - Lounge - Spa
- Getting thereNearest rail station: Rishton Rail Station (7mins)
Blackburn: 4.6 miles (14mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™