In the heart of this historic spa town, you will find the Mercure Cheltenham Queens Hotel, a beautiful Regency 4-star hotel overlooking the Imperial Gardens and Promenade. The contemporary rooms have modern conveniences, such as air conditioning and internet access. You will also find the Napier Restaurant located in the hotel, where guests can enjoy international and contemporary British cuisine including quality steaks and fresh seafood - all cooked with flair and style. In addition to this fabulous restaurant, you have the Gold Cup bar which is ideal for drinks and light refreshments and is adorned with photographs of Cheltenham’s famous racecourse.
Useful information :
- Practical informationCar park - TV - Internet/Wi-Fi - Major credit cards accepted
- On-siteRestaurant - Bar - Lounge - Spa
- Getting thereNearest rail station: Cheltenham Spa (22min walk)
Bristol: 42 miles (50mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Mercure Cheltenham Queen's Hotel
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™