Once named AA Hotel of the Year, Castle House continues to collect awards for quality, service and delicious food. Situated in a quiet part of the city of Hereford, surrounded by beautiful, unspoiled countryside, this elegant hotel and its new Georgian Townhouse, Number 25, together have 24 individually decorated rooms, all equipped with luxury bathrooms and complimentary toiletries, fluffy robes and slippers. There is a bistro, bar and a pretty garden terrace beside the old castle moat where you can have breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner. The Castle House Restaurant - described by The Good Food Guide as 'serving one of the most skilfully made meals ever tasted', will not disappoint. Chef Claire Nicholls’ preference has always been to use fresh, seasonal food from trusted local suppliers and some from the hotel's own Ballingham farm.
Useful information :
- Loved itClose to the ancient cathedral in Hereford.
- Practical informationCar park - Disabled access - Lift - Satellite TV - Internet/Wi-Fi (extra charge)
- On-siteBar - Lounge - Gardens - Patio area - Restaurant - Terrace
- NearbyBowling, cricket, fishing, football and golf.
Visit Hereford Cathedral Museum and Black
and White House Museum (1 mile).
- Getting thereWorcester: 27 miles (45mins)
Birmingham: 78 miles (1hr 30mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Castle Hotel
- Entitlesentitles two individuals to:
- Alcohol abuseDrink responsibly
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™