Housed in a former manor house built in 1853, the Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa is a charming spot to either unwind or use as a base with which to explore nearby Chester. The hotel is surrounded by delightful grounds that beg to be idly strolled around and the mood is one of tranquillity – a real haven in our fast-paced world. All 68 bedrooms are en-suite and capture the needs of the modern traveller while focussing on much called for rest and relaxation. First among equals in the reasons to visit Brook Mollington, however, is the hotel’s majestic restaurant, the much heralded Garden Room. Feted for its sparkling modern dishes the Garden Room excels where so many hotel restaurants fail.
Useful information :
- Practical informationCar park - Disabled access - Internet/Wi-Fi - TV - Room service - Pets allowed - Major credit cards accepted
- On-siteBar - Restaurant - Lounge - Spa - Swimming pool - Garden
- Getting thereChester: 16.3 miles (32mins)
Liverpool: 3 miles (8mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™