Treat yourself to a luxury 4-star escape to the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside. Standing on the site of the 1471 Battle of Tewkesbury, the Tewkesbury Park Hotel, Golf and Country Club has panoramic views of the Abbey, Malvern Hills and Cotswold Hills. Indulge in a getaway like no other and enjoy a leisurely round of golf on a championship course, or simply relax and rejuvenate in the spa and health club. Explore the surrounding area, with numerous attractions including Eastnor Castle, Hailes Abbey, Gloucester Cathedral plus country walks.
Useful information :
- Loved itBeautiful countryside
- Practical informationCar park - TV - Internet/Wi-Fi
- On-siteRestaurant - Bar - Leisure centre - Garden - Golf course - Beauty salon
- NearbyBowling, cricket and tennis.
Visit the historic town of Tewkesbury, the regency town of Cheltenham (6 miles), the Malvern Hills and the Sudeley Castle (13 miles).
- Getting thereCheltenham: 10 miles (30mins)
Gloucester: 18 miles (25mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Smartbox
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™