The Olde Barn Hotel is a rustic hotel set in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside. Your stay includes one night in a Superior Double bedroom, Continental breakfast and a three-course dinner. The hotel features comfortably furnished and tastefully decorated rooms, an atmospheric restaurant and a traditional bar and benefits from a luxurious spa with a swimming pool, fitness studio and a beauty salon offering a range of treatments. Beyond the hotel, Lincolnshire boasts a wealth of cultural attractions. An ancient market town with a strong Roman, Saxon and Norman heritage, there are churches, castles and historical houses to discover, as wells as nature reserves and hiking trails. The Olde Barn Hotel is an idyllic retreat; the perfect escape from a busy world.
Useful information :
- Loved itSo peaceful and quiet.
- Practical informationCar park - TV - Internet/Wi-Fi - Disabled access - Room service
- On-siteRestaurant - Bar - Swimming pool - Spa treatments - Fitness studio - Garden - Terrace
- NearbyClay target shooting, horse riding, golf and karting.
Visit Burghly House (18 miles) and Belton House (28 miles).
- Getting thereNottingham: 28 miles (40mins)
Lincoln: 20 miles (30mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © The Olde Barn Hotel
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™