Recently voted number three destination in The Times’ Top 30 Great British Weekends, Dorset’s Christchurch Harbour Hotel is unquestionably one of the finest hotels in the UK. Naturally it benefits from an enviable location, but this establishment is well worth the visit anyway. Style and comfort are two of the hotel’s buzz words and it certainly lives up to it. Modern convenience comes as standard and no two rooms are identical. The Harbour restaurant is top of the range, serving exceptional dishes full of ingredients and produce sourced locally. If you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy a three-course dinner and then tuck into a hearty full English breakfast the following morning, the Christchurch Harbour has to be your port of call.
Useful information :
- Practical informationCar park - Disabled access - Lift - TV - Room service - Internet/Wi-Fi - Major credit cards accepted
- On-siteSwimming pool - Lounge - Garden - Terrace - Gym - Spa - Bar
- Getting thereChristchurch: 6 miles (20mins)
Southampton: 30 miles (40mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Christchurch Harbour Hotel and Spa
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™