Swinton Park, a luxury castle hotel set amid 200 acres of parkland in North Yorkshire, is the destination for this gourmet cooking demonstration. This half-hour demonstration takes place in the kitchen of the cookery school, and offers useful knowledge and insights into cooking and ingredients, and is guaranteed to whet your appetite before dinner. The dishes demonstrated by Robert Taylor will follow along the lines of the restaurant menu, reflecting the seasonal nature of the produce used. The demonstration is fun and engaging, and ideal entertainment for guests going on to dine in the hotel restaurant.
Useful information :
- Loved itRobert Taylor knows his stuff
- Practical informationCar park - Accommodation available
- On-siteBar - Lounge - Spa and luxury hotel - Bird of prey centre - Fishing - Golf - Clay pigeon shooting
- Getting thereYork: 38 miles (55mins)
Leeds: 45 miles (1hr)
- Where to stayCookery School.
Restaurant, bar and lounge area.
Spa and treatment rooms.
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Swinton Park
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™