Set amidst four acres of landscaped gardens, Dunsley Hall Country House Hotel is a marvellous example of stunning Victorian architecture, originally built for a Victorian shipping magnate. Even today, it retains its elegant character, including stained glass windows and oak panelling, whilst offering the most modern comforts. The beautiful bedrooms ensure you have the break you deserve, and seafood remains a speciality in the restaurant, offering a selection of mouth-watering delights. Let the peaceful and luxurious atmosphere envelop you. Dunsley Hall Country House Hotel is the ideal base for discovering North Yorkshire’s National Park and Moors. If relaxation, a historic setting and good food are on your agenda, this hotel shall delight.
Useful information :
- Loved itThe spacious and luxurious rooms.
- Practical informationCar park - Disabled access - TV - Internet
- On-siteRestaurant - Bar
- NearbyVisit Sandsend (2 miles), the historic seafaring
town of Whitby (3 miles) and Goathland (8 miles).
- Getting thereMiddlesbrough: 31 miles (50mins)
Teesside airport: 45 miles (1hr 10mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Dunsley Hall Country House Hotel
- Entitlesentitles two individuals to:
- Alcohol abuseDrink responsibly
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™