Where North Herefordshire and South Shropshire's tranquil countryside meet, this country house is a treat for foodies as it offers award winning breakfasts and delicious dinners. All food is prepared using home grown vegetables and fruit, wild venison from the woods, game from local shooting estates, lamb and beef from neighbouring farms. Spacious guest rooms are rich with home comforts such as fresh flowers, homemade biscuits, bowls of fruit, CD/DVD, DAB radio with ipod charger, fluffy bathrobes, handmade soaps and generous towels. Comfy beds are festooned with vintage fabrics and feather quilts. All rooms enjoy fabulous views across the unspoilt, rolling countryside. The surrounding area offers a wealth of activities including riding, walking and cycling.
> one night in a Double bedroom
> a proper Country breakfast
> welcome tea and cakes on arrival
Useful information :
- Opening dates and hoursAll year round except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Loved itThe colourful garden.
- Practical informationCar park - Internet / Wi-Fi - Evening meals by arrangement
- On-siteLounge, farm, fireplace, garden and terrace.
- Getting thereTelford: 45 miles (1hr 10mins)
Birmingham: 56 miles (1hr 45mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Lower buckton Country House
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™