This rural escape will tempt anyone who loves gentle rolling hills and unspoilt countryside! Nether Boreland is a charming old coach house set in a small village in the heart of the Scottish lowlands. It offers comfortable accommodation, with all mod cons laid on, including a full Scottish breakfast made with eggs laid by a flock of special breed chickens. The coach house is part of a carriage driving centre, so take a scenic carriage drive or have a trial lesson. Or simply enjoy the glorious landscape of the Scottish borders, wander around the farm and meet the chickens, ducks, geese, peacocks, sheep, ponies and two driving cows. Escape from the clamour of urban life and give yourself some peace.
> one night in a Double bedroom
> a full Scottish breakfast
> a bottle of wine
> a box of chocolates
Useful information :
- Opening dates and hoursAll year round
- Loved itSo calm and quiet.
- Practical informationCar park - TV - Pets allowed
- On-siteCarriage driving.
- Getting thereNearest rail station: Lockerbie Rail (7 miles)
Dumfries: 23 miles (30mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Nether Boreland Bed and Breakfast
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™