The Carlyon Bay Hotel is superbly situated, enjoying extensive views over the magnificent St Austell Bay. With 250 acres of secluded gardens and grounds, including a 18 hole championship golf course, great leisure facilities and delicious food, it’s a wonderful place to unwind and enjoy a taste of Cornish hospitality. Whether you are here to play golf, enjoy the beautiful Cornish coast and countryside, unwind in the newly refurbished health and beauty spa, The Carlyon Bay Hotel has something for everyone. Whatever your reasons for visiting, their delectable cuisine and outstanding facilities will capture your heart and leave you wanting to return time after time.
Useful information :
- Loved itThe sparkling new spa facilities.
- Practical informationCar park - Disabled access - Lift - Satellite TV - Internet/Wi-Fi - Smart dress code applies to the restaurant
- On-siteRestaurant - Bar - Lounge - Terrace - Gardens - Indoor and outdoor swimming pool - Leisure club - Spa - Hydrotherapy spa pool - Steam room - Sauna - Relaxation hot beds - Beauty therapy room - Experience shower - Fitness suite - Tennis court - Golf courses
- NearbyFishing and golf.
Visit Eden Project (5 miles) and Crealy
Adventure Park (17 miles).
- Getting thereNewquay: 16 miles (30mins)
Plymouth: 35 miles (50mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © The Carlyon Bay Hotel. Spa & Golf
- Entitlesentitles two individuals to:
- Alcohol abuseDrink responsibly
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™