Ardeer Farm Steading is a recently converted four-star luxury farmstead set in a beautiful rural location, surrounded by open fields on the edge of a 100-acre working farm. If you love the rustic charm of the countryside - the barnyard animals and golden haystacks - then this is the place for you. The special charm of this place is the contrast between the rural farm environment and luxurious, comfortable accommodation. Each bedroom is unique and tastefully decorated with touches of Indian design. You’ll be served a full Scottish, vegetarian or Continental breakfast in the beautiful guest breakfast room, which overlooks some of the 100 acres surrounding the property. You can then explore Ayrshire’s beautiful coast and attractions, wonderful towns or take a short ferry ride to the stunning Isle of Arran.
> one night in a Double or Twin bedroom
> a full Scottish, Continental or Vegetarian breakfast
> a box of handmade Arran chocolates
> a selection of white, red and rose wines
Useful information :
- Opening dates and hoursAll year round except from Christmas to New Years Day
- Loved itModern home in an old farm.
- Practical informationCar park - Internet / Wi-Fi
- Getting thereGlasgow: 36 miles (45mins)
Edinburgh: 85 miles (1hr 45mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Ardeer Farm Steading
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™