The Ribble Valley is the largest district in Lancashire, with the majority of which being designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is here where you will find Backfold Cottage, a quaint seventeenth century cottage tucked away in a cobbled street in the centre of Waddington village - the former home of King Henry VI. Waddington is one of Ribble Valley’s most picturesque villages, and is conveniently situated for walking and touring, being relaxing for tourists and business people alike. With a homely fire, Daphne as your exceptional host, and excellent cuisine using only the freshest of foods, you will find Backfold Cottage to be a delightful step back in time.
> one night in Carter Fold Double room en suite
> a full English breakfast with silver service
> a welcome afternoon tea
> an early evening sherry or a glass of wine
Useful information :
- Opening dates and hoursAll year round
- Loved itAn old English cottage experience with personal attention.
- Practical informationCar park close by - TV - Daytime room service
- On-siteLounge come dining room with cosy fire.
- Getting therePreston: 20 miles (40mins)
Manchester: 35 miles (1hr)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Backfold Cottage
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™