A former monastery, Hazlewood Castle has been painstakingly restored and converted into a fabulous destination, offering a unique selection of luxury accommodation, stunning grounds and a distinctly different lifestyle experience. There are 25 bedrooms, nine of which are situated in the main castle and in the St Margarets' and Castle Keep courtyard, with both being delightfully picturesque. They are beautifully decorated to the highest standard, providing a welcoming haven of relaxation. The castle combines the ancient elegance of yesteryear with the excellence of modern amenity. Enjoy the breathtaking estate at Hazlewood Castle, where the friendly staff are always on hand to make your day or evening a most memorable occasion.
Useful information :
- Loved itThe attentive service.
- Practical informationCar park - Disabled access - TV - Internet/Wi-Fi
- On-siteRestaurant - Bar - Lounge - Champagne bar - Historic chapel - Private dining rooms - Croquet lawn and jogging trails - Archery - Shooting club (extra charge and booking required)
- NearbyVisit Clifford's Tower (13 miles), Jorvik Viking Centre, York (15 miles) and Yorkshire Museum (15 miles).
- Getting thereYork: 12 miles (25mins)
Leeds: 14 miles (30mins)
- Image library or PhotosPicture directory © Hazlewood Castle
- Entitlesentitles two individuals to:
- Alcohol abuseDrink responsibly
- Discover other activities in this Smartbox™